Latest Updates on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
(02) 4474 2200 Moruya Medical Centre, 73A Queen Street, Moruya NSW 2537
Book an Appointment
LOCATION: 73A Queen Street, Moruya, NSW 2537
REPORTS TO: Associate Doctors and Practice Manager
SALARY: Fair Work Australia Nurses Award 2010
Moruya Medical Centre is currently seeking an experienced Registered Nurse, providing high quality patient-focused care to patients
Provide a complementary role to the Medical Practitioners of this clinic and to provide nursing care to patients presenting at this centre. Under the Medical Practitioners direction provide a variety of services that enhance the quality of patient care.
Additionally, provide supportive clinical care within the context of a primary healthcare setting and be part of a larger multi-disciplinary centre with a focus on improving health outcomes for our patients.
· Registered Nurse licensed to Practice (AHPRA)
· Experience working in a Primary Care Setting
· Experience working with older people and people with chronic illness
· Able to work as part of a team
· Excellent communication skills
· Qualified Nurse Immuniser
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
Moruya Medical Centre is seeking a VR GP. The busy centre currently has GP's, Registrars, medical students and full time nursing cover. Position commitment includes a shared VMO Roster for on-call cover.
Wage negotiable with view to Associateship. We can also offer residential accommodation.
Contact: Practice Manager on 02 4474 2200 or firstname.lastname@example.org